Tyne Engineering Inc.
engineering systems in the fields of process engineering, mechanical engineering, and Instrumentation and Controls.
Experience has come from extensive work in the following areas:
• Nuclear power plant control and instrumentation systems.
• Electronic circuit design.
• Staffing services in the fields of engineering, project management, and quality assurance. Many of the job placements are in the CANDU industry.
• Skid-mounted modularized systems of high cleanliness, low leakage, high temperature / cryogenic temperature.
• Tritium handling and radiation measurement equipment.
• Purchasing, qualification, reverse engineering of obsolete / hard-to-find nuclear components.
• Site work (construction, installation, commissioning, service)
Company InformationTyne Engineering Inc.
L7L 5V1 Canada
Products & Services
- Engineering Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Instrumentation (miscellaneous)
- Mechanical Equipment and Components
Vince Robinson President289-288-0490 ext. 223 289-288-0493
Al Norsworthy Director of Marketing289-288-0490 289-288-0493
Contact us for more information. Drop us a line!
Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries
1550 Kingston Road, Suite 219
Pickering, Ontario L1V 1C3