Tyne Engineering Inc.
engineering systems in the fields of process engineering, mechanical engineering, and Instrumentation and Controls.
Experience has come from extensive work in the following areas:
• Nuclear power plant control and instrumentation systems.
• Electronic circuit design.
• Staffing services in the fields of engineering, project management, and quality assurance. Many of the job placements are in the CANDU industry.
• Skid-mounted modularized systems of high cleanliness, low leakage, high temperature / cryogenic temperature.
• Tritium handling and radiation measurement equipment.
• Purchasing, qualification, reverse engineering of obsolete / hard-to-find nuclear components.
• Site work (construction, installation, commissioning, service)
Company InformationTyne Engineering Inc.
L7L 5V1 Canada
Products & Services
- Engineering Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Instrumentation (miscellaneous)
- Mechanical Equipment and Components
Vince Robinson President289-288-0490 ext. 223 289-288-0493
Al Norsworthy Director of Marketing289-288-0490 289-288-0493
Hatch office expansion in Port Elgin
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Bruce Power, Framatome sign MoU for safety-related Life-Extension Program updates
Friday, November 30, 2018
The Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries welcomes Bruce Power President and CEO Mike Rencheck as Keynote Speaker at its Awards Lunch & AGM Conference
Thursday, November 29, 2018
OPG's nuclear stations achieve highest safety ratings
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Nuclear Innovation Institute temporary headquarters at OCNI Office in Port Elgin
Monday, November 12, 2018
Canada Poised to Lead the Deployment of Next-Generation Nuclear Technology
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Contact us for more information. Drop us a line!
Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries
1550 Kingston Road, Suite 219
Pickering, Ontario L1V 1C3