Rolls-Royce Civil Nuclear Canada Ltd.
As a part of Rolls-Royce Nuclear Services & Products, with more than 60 years’ experience in nuclear industry, Rolls-Royce Civil Nuclear Canada Ltd. (formerly ODIM Numet Ltd), based in Peterborough, Ontario, specializes in reliable, high integrity and innovative solutions to problems in the nuclear industry from replacement reactor components, custom systems, tooling, equipment manufacture, maintenance services and waste management. We have been working together with our utility and Tier 1 customers to maximize plant operation and safely extend plant lifetimes. Our extensive experience is built on safety, reliability, world-class engineering and manufacturing reach.
At Rolls-Royce, our focus is on providing our customers with integrated long-term support services across the reactor lifecycle, covering safety, licensing and environmental activities, pressure boundary component design, manufacture and supply, in-service support and plant life extension, as well as nuclear instrumentation, control and safety systems.
Products & Services
- Decommissioning and Waste Management
- Engineering Services
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Fluid Control Equipment (valves, pumps and related equipment)
- Machining and/or fabrication (general)
- Material Handling, Packaging and Shipping Equipment and Services
- Mechanical Equipment and Components