New Era Group
Established in 1963, The New Era Group delivers scalable and turnkey solutions on a contract or LTA basis with Fortune 500 corporations internationally and locally across 150,000 sq ft in Toronto. Our clients reside in the OEM & aftermarket segments of the Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Nuclear Power Generation industries.
Our professional conduct is governed using project management techniques, advanced planning methods and advanced manufacturing techniques to deliver ISO, Z299 and the Controlled Goods Program, (CGP) certified solutions with a focus on AS9100, TSSA and ASME Section VIII completion.
Company InformationNew Era Group
Products & Services
- Raw Materials (castings, forgings, bar, etc.)
- Engineering Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Material Handling, Packaging and Shipping Equipment and Services
- Machining and/or fabrication (general)
- Fluid Control Equipment (valves, pumps and related equipment)
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Mechanical Equipment and Components