Marsh Instrumentation Ltd
With over 30 years of service to the nuclear, thermal, hydraulic and co-generation power industries Marsh Instrumentation is uniquely positioned to provide cost eff ective and experienced instrumentation expertise to the power generation industries.
Our services include: custom design, reverse engineering, manufacture (including Manufacturer of Record), assembly, Qualification Testing, Commercial Grade Dedication and system integration.
Engineering services have included special purpose tooling from concept to design, manufacture & maintenance of items such as Ice plugs (jackets, monitors, auxiliaries, installation, operation), annulus gas leak detector, various MAD systems, Calandra tube pressure/vacuum tester, as well as: SDS2-Wolsong, submersible steam driven pump controls, compressor monitor system panels, venturies, replacement keyboards, power supplies, transmitters, PHT pump speed monitor and more ...
Company InformationMarsh Instrumentation Ltd
Products & Services
- Engineering Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Information Technology (Computers, Systems, Software)
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Calibration and Testing Services, Measuring and Test Equipment
- Machining and/or fabrication (general)
- Industrial Maintenance (general)
- Fluid Control Equipment (valves, pumps and related equipment)
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Instrumentation (miscellaneous)