Hitachi Canada (branch of Hitachi America, Ltd.)
Hitachi is a global manufacturer supplying power systems, industrial and control equipment, and construction machinery, as well as a broad range of electronics, medical equipment, information and telecommunications systems, engineering services, and consumer products throughout the world. Globally, Hitachi, Ltd. employs over 320,000 people.
Hitachi Canada supports business development in Nuclear as well as other Social Infrastructure sectors including Rail, Water, Smart City, Transmission & Distribution, Proton Beam Therapy systems, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS). Hitachi Canada has the responsibility for all levels of government relations as well as corporate support for other Hitachi Group companies in Canada.
Hitachi Canada also supports Candu® new builds as the primary Nuclear Steam Plant (NSP) DCS supplier.
Products & Services
- Chemicals and Related Products
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Engineering Services
- Fluid Control Equipment (valves, pumps and related equipment)
- Industrial Maintenance (general)
- Information Technology (Computers, Systems, Software)
- Instrumentation (miscellaneous)
- Mechanical Equipment and Components
- Medical Products and Services (nuclear)