Globotech provides a wide range of engineering services and solutions to the Nuclear Power Industry and is presently supporting Ontario’s refurbishment and modification projects. We are committed to delivering fit for purpose solutions without compromising Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment to our Clients. We strive to be an integrated partner and building long term relations with our clients and stake holders as our core values.
Our Team’s diverse experiences, Technical competency combined with Projects execution experiences enable us to offer technical solutions to our clients which meet their business and project objectives. We deliver safe and quality product within Client’s schedule and cost constrains by Doing It Right the First Time.
Our team of professionals is credited with in-depth knowledge of the Nuclear Industry’s regulations, standards and license requirements in Canada. Globotech’ s multi-discipline organizational structure combined with cross functional experiences with CANDU technology put our firm on a prime position to offer a wide spectrum of cost effective solutions to our clients in the following areas:
· Stakeholders management through initiating, planning and managing Constructability, Operability, Maintenance and Safety reviews of Design (COMS),
· Project Engineering Support to Project Managers in planning, execution and monitoring the project (Modification) progress from start to close out,
· Providing Project Field Team Lead function by providing oversight of changes in the field during the implementation to ensure compliance with design and to store the configuration management,
· Field inspection and installation of the components and structures,
· Initiate Review, disposition Non- Conformance reports for Design, Material Specifications, constriction methods and materials during project execution,
· Initiate, review and disposition of Request For information form constructor, review, prepare, disposition Field Changes while maintaining integrity of design, safety and quality,
· Provide innovative solution to execution during different phases of the project incl. design, procurement, construction, commissioning and close out,
· Identify issues, perform systematic problems analysis, develop and maintain risk register,
· Support projects in change managements, engineering estimates, scheduling and milestones for engineering and design activities,
· Prepare specifications and purchasing requisitions throughout the project life cycle including field run materials during field installation.
· Liaison between Engineering and Construction and coordinate CWP’s review and orderly implementation,
In addition to engineering services, through an alliance with Assessors Ltd, Globotechoffers the following construction related services to support the execution in the project planning phase and during the installation:
· Developing Construction Work Packages (CWP) defining the sequence of construction efforts for manageable and specific scope which includes site procurement plans, ITPs, QA, Installation Work Packages, estimated budget and schedule for the scope.
· Assessing CWPs to ensure that the sequence of engineering and procurement activitiesdefined in CWP is supporting construction requirements,
· Work Planning to ensure solid exaction plan through defining the priorities and release of engineering and procurement deliverables to support the execution in alignment with other outage activities and milestones (T-schedule),
· Planning supporting activities such as scaffolding, rigging, warehousing, regulatory requirements, workforce qualification and training needs, special tools and construction equipment, staging, site consumables and permit applications.