Curtiss-Wright Nuclear Canada
Curtiss-Wright offers a comprehensive range of products and services that support the nuclear power industry. Our advanced technologies and innovative solutions have been used in operating reactors for over 55 years, sustaining the safe and reliable operation of nuclear plants throughout the world. We continuously provide technologies and experience, as well as offer proactive solutions to critical plant obsolescence issues.
Through our local office in Ontario, Curtiss-Wright Nuclear Canada can provide all of the Curtiss-Wright technologies and services as well as meet the CAN 3 Z299.0 and CRN/T.S.S.A. quality requirements. Curtiss-Wright Nuclear Canada specializes in design, engineering, fabrication, assembly, and supply of specialty equipment. With a focus on commercial grade dedication, equipment qualification, and repair of electrical items, Curtiss-Wright Nuclear Canada is uniquely positioned to provide efficient solutions for the most demanding and critical requirements.
Company InformationCurtiss-Wright Nuclear Canada
Products & Services
- Engineering Services
- Information Technology (Computers, Systems, Software)
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Calibration and Testing Services, Measuring and Test Equipment
- Machining and/or fabrication (general)
- Fluid Control Equipment (valves, pumps and related equipment)
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Instrumentation (miscellaneous)
- Mechanical Equipment and Components