BWXT Canada Ltd.
BWXT Canada has over 60 years of expertise and experience in the design, manufacturing, commissioning and service of nuclear power generation equipment. This includes CANDU® and Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) steam generators, nuclear fuel and fuel components, critical plant components, parts and related plant services. BWXT in Canada has an additional 40 years of industry experience in the development, manufacture and delivery of medical isotopes and radiopharmaceuticals. BWXT’s Canadian operations employ approximately 1250 employees across Ontario, including; Cambridge, Dundas, Peterborough, Toronto, Arnprior, Pickering, Port Elgin, Kanata and Owen Sound, and our British Columbia facility in Vancouver.
Company InformationBWXT Canada Ltd.
Products & Services
- Nuclear Fuel (mining, processing etc.)
- Engineering Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Information Technology (Computers, Systems, Software)
- Material Handling, Packaging and Shipping Equipment and Services
- Machining and/or fabrication (general)
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Mechanical Equipment and Components