BWXT Canada Ltd.
BWXT Canada Ltd. (BWXT Canada) has over 60 years of expertise and experience in the design, manufacturing, commissioning and service of nuclear power generation equipment. This includes CANDU ® and Pressurized Water Reactor steam generators, nuclear fuel and fuel components, critical plant components, parts and related plant services. Headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, BWXT Canada has approximately 850 employees at locations in Cambridge, Peterborough, Toronto and Arnprior, Ontario. BWXT Canada is a subsidiary of BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:BWXT). BWXT is a leading supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical, management and site services to support governments in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components, fuel and services for the commercial nuclear power industry. Learn more at www.BWXT.com.
Products & Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Engineering Services
- Information Technology (Computers, Systems, Software)
- Machining and/or fabrication (general)
- Material Handling, Packaging and Shipping Equipment and Services
- Mechanical Equipment and Components
- Nuclear Fuel (mining, processing etc.)