SNC-Lavalin is the OEM for CANDU® nuclear power reactors. The company provides leading nuclear technology products and full-service solutions globally. Following the acquisition of Atkins, a UK-based engineering consultancy and project management firm, SNC-Lavalin maintains a 3,000+ strong nuclear team consisting of engineering, procurement, construction and project management experts. The company has unparalleled expertise in decommissioning and waste management for light water and CAN DU® reactors, customized solutions for the full lifecycle of CANDU® and LWR plants and offers an integrated suite of services to SMR designers.
SNC-Lavalin executes life extension projects and designs and delivers state-of-the art CAN DU® reactors, capable of operating on many types of fuel including natural uranium, mixed oxide, recycled uranium and thorium.
Company InformationBENCHMARK PDM
Products & Services
- Engineering Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Information Technology (Computers, Systems, Software)
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Calibration and Testing Services, Measuring and Test Equipment
- Machining and/or fabrication (general)
- Fluid Control Equipment (valves, pumps and related equipment)
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Instrumentation (miscellaneous)
- Radiation Shielding Products