AZZ / NLI
AZZ Nuclear is the largest third-party supplier of equipment solely focused on the nuclear industry. Engineering, design, manufacturing, testing and qualification are all performed in a 200,000-square-foot state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing
facility located in Fort Worth, Texas.
AZZ Nuclear’s mission is to provide the worldwide nuclear industry with critical and safety-related equipment, equipment maintenance, equipment qualification and engineering services, in a manner that causes the least impact to nuclear plant
resources, at the lowest long-term cost, and delivered on time to meet demanding schedules.
Founded as an engineering firm, AZZ Nuclear has steadily grown into a major nuclear industry equipment supplier. AZZ Nuclear remains an engineering company at its core, specializing in engineered solutions rather than a one-size- fits-all approach.
This engineering mindset minimizes the effort required from plant engineering departments by striving to engineer products as close as possible to the original design.
AZZ Nuclear maintains a quality assurance program that meets or exceeds the requirements of ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 Appendix B, 10CFR Part 21.
Company InformationAZZ / NLI
Products & Services
- Raw Materials (castings, forgings, bar, etc.)
- Engineering Services
- Equipment Qualification and Testing (Seismic, EQ, Commercial Grade Dedication etc.)
- Fluid Control Equipment (valves, pumps and related equipment)
- Electrical Equipment and Components (miscellaneous)
- Instrumentation (miscellaneous)
- Mechanical Equipment and Components