AVEVA has for several decades been a close partner of the power generation industry. AVEVA Plant engineering and design software has been continuously developed to meet the evolving specific needs of power plant design and construction and is today the preferred choice in all sectors of the industry, including:
- coal, gas or oil fired power stations
- bio-fuel and 'waste to energy' plants
- renewable energy installations
Who uses AVEVA?
AVEVA software is today the preferred choice in all sectors of the industry.
NUCLEAR & CONVENTIONAL
- turnkey nuclear power plants
- turnkey thermal plants, from small combined-cycle and co-generation units through to large-scale oil, gas or coal fired power stations
- suppliers of specialist packages, from entire boiler islands and turbine halls through to industrial diesel-powered, biogas and 'waste to energy' generating plants
- Owner Operators managing power plant information to minimise outage and support regulatory compliance.
- Large-scale solar power installations, which exploit the 'design & reuse' capabilities of AVEVA Plant to minimise project cost and delivery time.
- Offshore wind power generators, which exploit technologies and expertise used in the offshore oil & gas industry. AVEVA software is used by power industry companies worldwide, including industry leaders such as Areva, Alstom Power, Babcock & Wilcox, EDF, Foster Wheeler, Hitachi, MHI and Siemens Industrial Turbines.
More than 80 per cent of the Chinese 'Certificate A' Electric Power Design Institutes rely on AVEVA Plant solutions, which have also been chosen to support the expansion of nuclear power in Europe and the USA.