Contact us for more information. Drop us a line!
Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries
1550 Kingston Road, Suite 219
Pickering, Ontario L1V 1C3
The company provides services in the power, water treatment, and environmental sectors of the nuclear industry. The firm is experienced in both small and large company situations. With an extensive network of contacts in the nuclear industry in North America, and internationally, ADH Technologies Inc. is well-positioned to help your business develop and grow in this sector.
ADH Technologies Inc. has the expertise, experience, and related network of contacts and associates that can help you successfully develop or acquire the strategies, resources, and services needed to successfully grow your business. Among the benefits that ADH Technologies Inc. can bring to your organization are the following:
• Strategic planning and analysis of your business development needs.
• Market research and assessments.
• Relationships with strong partners in the nuclear industry.
• Expertise in engineering, and project management related to nuclear technology development and innovative services.
• Financial advisory services, including due diligence and project finance.
• Independent (third party) reviews and assessments
The firm was founded in 2003 by Mr. Doug Hink, who has more than 30 years experience in the sector including engineering, project management, project finance, strategic planning, and international marketing and sales of nuclear plants and services at the senior executive level. Through a network of strategic contacts and expert associates, ADH Technologies Inc. will successfully assist your firm with most business development challenges.
Products & Services
- Contracting and Project Management
- Business Development and Consulting
Doug Hink President416-454-4261