Member Benefits & Services
OCNI Member Benefits:
- Participate in supplier events with nuclear utilities and meet with utility supply chain and engineering staff
- Participate in utility workshops that assist companies better understand utility procurement requirements
- Attend information sessions at federal and provincial levels with all political parties, Queen’s Park day, etc;
- Participate in Canadian international nuclear trade missions to target markets; with support of Ontario and federal governments;
- Company profile in the Canadian Nuclear Suppliers directory and on the OCNI website.
OCNI Member Events
OCNI organizes annual Supplier Day events with key customers such as the Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL), Ontario Power Generation, Bruce Power, SNC Lavalin/Candu Energy and Westinghouse Electric (Cranberry, PA) to enable member companies to showcase and discuss their products and services with engineers and procurement specialists in these organizations.
OCNI also hosts technical and business seminars on topics of current relevance to member companies. These seminars expose member companies to potential new market opportunities and provide insights to emerging supply chain trends. In addition, the Supplier Days and Seminars create networking opportunities that often lead to supplier collaboration and joint ventures.
OCNI is planning trade missions over the next 12 to 18 months to various target markets, with funding assistance from DFAIT – GOA program. Trade Missions, both incoming and outgoing, assist member companies in expanding their opportunities in the global nuclear market.
- South Korea
For Membership Services, please Contact:
Member Services Manager