11/2/2018 12:00:00 AM: Bruce Power Suppliers Day
2018 Bruce Power Suppliers Day
Friday, November 2, 2018 | 8:00am - 2:00pm
177 Tie Road, Tiverton ON
OCNI is providing an opportunity for nuclear suppliers and Bruce Power staff to meet and discuss the latest nuclear technology and services available.
Documents and Exhibitor Information:
Security Clearance Form (must be completed BY OCTOBER 19 at 4:00pm)
- Booths 1-44. and Booths 81-101.
- Vendors setting up in this time slot should be at the security gate NO LATER than 10:30am to enter for set up.
- Vendors who do not make it in this time slot will not be allowed to set up.
- NO set up on November 2, 2018.
- Booths 45-80, 102 & 103, A-D
- Vendors setting up in this time slot should be at the security gate no later than 2:30pm to enter for set up.
- Vendors who do not make it in this time slot will not be allowed to set up. There will be NO set up on November 2, 2018.
- We will have people "drop off" their booth set up stuff at the Front Doors of B10 (please drop off/load onto cart/then park car)
- No large displays allowed and no lighting. Please remember booth size is 8' X 4'.
- Vendors must set up as quickly as possible - detailed set up (ie swag set up) at each booth can take place upon arrival on November 2, 2018.
- The BP B-10 is not a conference center. Therefore some booths will not have power.
- Booths with NO ELECTRICITY are as follows: A-D, 1-8, 36-49, 55-72, 79-85, 94-103.
- All other booths, please bring your own extension cords.
- Vendors & Delegates to proceed to Security Gate for Entrance to site.
- Cars will be searched at security site at this time and visitor pass for car will be issued. PLEASE CAR POOL - *Ideally 1 car per vendor*.
- NO VENDORS or DELEGATES will be allowed to enter security past 9:00am
- Parking for Vendors & Delegates will be in the Overflow Parking Lot across from B10, please follow the OCNI parking signs.
- NO In & Out privileges.
- ABSOLUTELY NO set up of booths on November 2, 2018
- Each person must have Government Issued Photo ID.
- Crystal Pollock will be the sponsor for November 1, 2018 and November 2, 2018
- If ANY Person is not on the list they will NOT be able to enter...no changes or special arrangements will be made on day of.
- Vendor & Delegate representative names must match those on the final approved attendee list. Changes will ONLY be allowed in emergency situations.
- WIFI will not be granted to Vendors as this is an IT Security Threat.
- Bruce Power will NOT accept any shipments of any sort from vendors prior to the event.
- Once on site, attendees are not to leave the main floor of B10 unless accompanied by their sponsor.
Friday, November 2, 2018 from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Exhibitors must tear down their booths in the time mentioned above. Exhibits must not be dismantled, or removed before 2:00 pm on Friday, November 2, 2018. If a display is not taken down before 4:00 pm on Friday, November 2, 2018, Bruce Power and OCNI reserve the right to dismantle the display and charge the exhibitor accordingly. We strongly suggest that you do not leave your booth unattended during the set-up or teardown, especially if there are valuable items that can be easily removed. Carts, dollies, pump-trucks and all other assisting tools will not be supplied by OCNI or Bruce Power. We ask that exhibitors provide their own materials and bring all tools needed to move or display their booths.
Booth Includes: 2 complimentary attendee tickets; 8’x5’ display area, defined with back and side drapes, 8’ high back wall, 3’ high side wall; Two (2) chairs; 6’ table – table cloth and skirting included; Company name included on all relevant signage as well as inside the event program
Due to the demand for tickets at this event, tickets are currently limited to 2 attendees per booth (2 MAXIMUM) . If you have any ticket requests or questions please contact the OCNI office at 905-839-0073.
Main Event Sponsor - TETRA TECH
- LAKER ENERGY PRODUCTS
- ROLLS-ROYCE CIVIL NUCLEAR CANADA LTD.
- CAMECO FUEL MANUFACTURING
Tradeshow Bag Sponsor - KINECTRICS
Lanyard Sponsor - CRG Energy
Lunch Sponsor - L3 MAPPS
Breakfast Sponsor -AECON NUCLEAR
AM or PM Break Sponsor - $1,500
Pre-Event Dinner Sponsor - $3,000
Pre-Event Reception Sponsor - $2,000
Program Sponsor - $1,000 - $1,500 - EFI CONCEPTS
For a complete list of Sponsorships and their descriptions, please download the 2017-2018 OCNI Sponsorships and Events document.
A block of rooms has been set aside at BEST WESTERN GOVERNORS INN, Kincardine. Please call 519-396-8242 to reserve your room and quote the group code "OCNI 18" for the special rate. Rooms within the group block are only available until October 2, 2018.
A block of rooms has been set aside at TOWNEPLACE SUITES MARRIOTT, Kincardine. Please call 519-395-2665 to reserve your room and quote "OCNI" for the special rate. Rooms within the group block are only available until September 1, 2018.