OCI Trade Mission to WNE 2016
OCI Trade Mission to the World Nuclear Exhibition, Paris 2016
Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - Friday, July 1, 2016
Pictured: OCI Delegates during the Canada Business Seminar at the World Nuclear Exhibition 2016.
OCI will lead a Delegation to the World Nuclear Exhibition (WNE) 2016 in Paris, France.
'All the main players in the global nuclear industry will be represented, covering reactor design, construction, nuclear install base services, every stage of the fuel cycle from mining to fabrication through to spent fuel management and recycling as well as engineering, financing solutions, medical applications and certification.'
'7,215 visitors in 2014 - +10,000 visitors expected in 2016'
WNE Theme 2016: The Nuclear Industry in the Global Energy Mix
WNE Program (Summary):
Tuesday, June 28
- Openining Ceremonies
- Panel Discussion chaired by EDF
- Panel Discussion chaired by AREVA
- Panel Discussion chaired by WESTINGHOUSE
- Panel Discussion chaired by ROSATOM
Wednesday, June 29
- Panel Discussion chaired by ASSYSTEM
- WiN Award - Women In Nuclear
- Panel Discussion chaired by CGN
Thursday, June 30
- Panel Discussion chaired by CEA
- FEM ENERGIA Award
- Panel Discussion chaired by CNNC
Companies interested in attending the Trade Mission, must complete the Application Form and submit it to Marina Oeyangen at email@example.com.
Documents for Applicants:
• The administration fee,
• The exhibitor insurance (please see articles 18, 19 and 20 of the WNE General Regulation),
• One exhibitor badge per 3sq.m,
• Your booth number on the floor,
• a presentation of the exhibiting company on the website and on the smartphone application,
• The name of your company in the visitor guide
• and 200 invitation cards to the exhibition.
The WNE Awards: for the first time, we shall honor companies in 4 fields:
- Nuclear Safety,
- Operational Excellence,
- Knowledge Management.
The Jurys are headed by 4 prestigious Presidents:
- M. BIGOT, Director General of ITER for Innovation
- M. D. MAGWOOD, Director General of the Nuclear Energy Agency at OECD, for Nuclear Safety
- M. REGALDO, Chairman of the World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO), for Operational Excellence
- M. DRURY, Head of HR at IAEA, for Knowledge Management
The Awards will be remitted by the Presidents during a Ceremony at the end of the first day.
For more information, please contact the OCI office at 905-839-0073.